Corporate Sales Executives – IT
Bright Technologies Ltd is a leading provider of cutting-edge ICT solutions and services. To strengthen our Corporate Sales Division, we have vacancies for Corporate Sales Executive.
They should be self-starters with drive, able to work with minimum supervision. A competitive remuneration package, including performance based commission will be paid.
Minimum Requirement for the above position:
- Should be a Graduate or Diploma Holder in Sales, IT, Marketing or a Business related course.
- Minimum at least one years’ experience in selling IT Solutions across various business sectors like Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Corporate, and Education etc. Experience selling the respective IT Solution based on the different product portfolio will be an added advantage.
- Should be capable of developing a technical presentation and presenting to the customer on the solution proposed.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries on both new and existing customers using appropriate methods.
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Meeting monthly and annual sales targets.
- Making follow-up on debts from customers who have a credit period to pay on time.
- Attend product training and any other necessary training so as to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Providing feedback of potential customers to enhance product functioning and service delivery.