Digital Marketing Assistant
Bright Technologies Ltd is a leading ICT provider of Hardware, Software and business solutions. To strengthen our Digital Marketing Division, we have vacancies for Digital Marketing Assistant.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Handle customer care and service at the front desk.
- Manage the conversations from website chat tools (and sales mobile phone), doing quotations and closing the sales.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Bringing concepts to life through artworks (images, gifs, videos).
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media and online chat tools.
- Updating product content on the website
- Performs other duties as required to support corporate Department.
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Should be at least a Diploma holder in relevant field.
- At least 2 year working experience in Digital Marketing.
- Experience in graphics and design using advanced tools like the adobe family.
- Should be self-starters with drive and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be presentable.