Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) has a glass front and aluminum body. It is 9.8″ inches tall,
6.8″ inches width while being 0.24″ inches thin. It only weighs 477 g.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) has a 10.5″ inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen
with a 1668 x 2224 pixels resolution. The display is made of scratch-resistant glass with
a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic and antireflective coating. It also comes with true tone display.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) has an A10X Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture and six cores.
The iPad is more powerful than most PC laptops. The CPU is 30% faster than iPad previous
versions with the graphics being 40% faster than the older models. The iPad is made for
multitasking enabling you to work on more than two things at the same time. The processor
is so powerful that you can edit a 4K Video on the go, render a 3D model and create and
mark up complex documents and presentations.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) has a 12 MP Rear camera with a f/1.8 aperture,
up to 5x Digital Zoom, Quad-LED True Tone flash, Six‑element lens,
Optical image stabilization, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Autofocus with Focus Pixels,
Live Photos with stabilization, Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos,
Sapphire crystal lens cover, Body and face detection, Noise reduction and
Auto HDR for photos. The photos produced are of very high quality.
The front camera is 7 MP with a ƒ/2.2 aperture, Retina Flash, 1080p HD video recording,
Auto HDR, Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos, Auto image stabilization and
Body and face detection. The iPad produces excellent selfies.
It has 4K video recording at 30 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps,
1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, Quad-LED True Tone flash,
Optical image stabilization for video, Cinematic video stabilization (1080p and 720p),
Noise reduction, Continuous autofocus video and Taking 8-megapixel still photos
while recording 4K videos.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) has a built‐in 30.4‐watt‐hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer
battery that gives 10 hours of internet browsing using WiFi, watching videos and listening
to music and 9 hours of surfing using cellular data.
Supports Apple pencil.
Apple iPad Pro 10.5 (2017)supports Apple Pencil usage.
- 10.5″ inch LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1668 x 2224 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- True-tone display
- Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating
- Dimensions: 250.6 x 174.1 x 6.1 mm (9.87 x 6.85 x 0.24 in)
- Weight: 477 g
- Nano-SIM/ Electronic SIM card (Apple e-SIM)
- Operating system: iOS 10.3.2, upgradable to iOS 11.2
- Chipset: Apple A10X Fusion
- Rear camera 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/3″), phase detection autofocus, OIS, quad-LED dual-tone flash
- Camera features: Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Front camera 7 MP (f/2.2, 32mm), 1080p@30fps, 720p@240fps,, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm Jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, EDR
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3.0, proprietary reversible connector; magnetic connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer
- Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Non-removable Li-Ion 8134 mAh battery