No products in the cart.
TIMS ETR Incotex 777 [Type A]
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Order on WhatsApp
INCOTEX 777 is a TIMS ready Control Unit that will aid in enhancing tax compliance.
- The ETR supports the communication protocols and data transfer between ETR and KRA server
- The ETR is PKI compatible and supports RSA 2048 bit encryption/decryption algorithm based on TPM 2.0 FIPS 140-2 certified hardware
- The ETR sends each fiscal receipt to KRA server
- The integrated Control Unit performs the functions of tax invoices validation, encryption, signing, transmission and storage
- The ETR supports update over the air from the manufacturer server of: PKI certificates, keys and security updates, HS Codes, VAT table, SSL version, Device firmware and OS
- 100 departments
- 10 operators in Registration mode and 4 passwords for the other four modes (X reports, Z reports, Programming mode, Service mode)
- Up to 8 VAT categories
- 10 units of measure
- 15 types of payment
- Printing of a graphic logo –384 x 144 pixels
- Registrations of credit notes and debit notes
- Registration of received on account and paid out amounts
- A QR code is generated and printed in each invoice, corresponding to the Control unit invoice number
- Two graphic LCD displays with a backlight
- Thermal printer
- easy paper loading
- Printing rate -75 mm/sec max.
- Thermal paper, width –57.5 mm, ⌀42mm max.
- 38 characters per line
- 12 digits keys
- 18 functional keys
- Interfaces: USB, RS-232C
- Integrated Control unit (CU)
- Cryptographic module TPM 2.0
- Internet capable –Wi-Fi, Ethernet, 3G
- Micro SD memory card (16 GB)
- Hardware tamper protection against unauthorized interventions
- External power supply adapter: AC 100-240V , 50/60 Hz, DC 9V , 3 A
- Built-in Li-Po battery: 7.4V, 1900 mAh
- Lithium battery (3V)
- Dimensions, mm: 111 x 240 x 83
- Weight, kg : ~ 0.670Functional
There are no reviews yet.