Ubiquiti UniFi Switch [USW 24 PoE]
POE out on 16 ports
Switch 24 PoE
The Switch 24 PoE (USW 24 PoE) is a fully managed switch with (24) GbE RJ45 ports, including (16) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ ports, and (2) 1G SFP ports. The versatile USW 24 PoE provides Gigabit PoE links to Ethernet devices while also supplying Gigabit fiber uplink options fit for an enterprise network. The switch also offers an extensive suite of Layer 2 switching protocols, including port-specific operation modes (switching, mirroring, or aggregate), and features a 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen that concisely displays key system and connection insights.
Additionally, with its 7.9″ depth, it’s easy to mount this compact, fanless switch in a SOHO rack cabinet. This switch can also be monitored or configured from anywhere with the powerful, intuitive UniFi Network web application and mobile app.
Features of USW 24 PoE:
- (1) 1.3″ LCM color touchscreen with AR switch management
- (16) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 ports
- (8) GbE RJ45 ports
- (2) 1G SFP ports
- 95W total PoE supply
- Fanless, silent cooling
Works with UniFi Network Application
- Manage your networks from a single interface.
- Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
- Upgrade device firmware remotely.
- Easily manage network users and guests.
- Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
Managed with the UniFi Network application: Version 5.11.27 and later